St Luke’s hospital in cedar rapids now has a new air ambulance. Through a partnership with Med-Trans Corporation, the hospital now be able to offer 24-hour air ambulance transport. As part of the new contract with Med-Trans, their 1997 helicopter was replaces with a new 2013 air ambulance helicopter.
Med-Trans will help offer a backup crew as well.
Please review related articles below:
- Air Ambulance Specialists (airambulancenews.wordpress.com)
- St. Luke’s Shows Off Brand New Helicopter in Cedar Rapids (kcrg.com)
- Aberdeen Airport flights suspended after air ambulance comes off runway (independent.co.uk)
- Air ambulance clocks up 30,000 patients treated since its launch (standard.co.uk)
- REVA air ambulance get new organ transport contract with Cleveland Clinic
- Air ambulance ratings and reviews ads hcard formats to air ambulance company profiles.